Vital Oxide is an EPA-registered hospital disinfectant cleaner, mold killer, and odor eliminator. Its formula contains a unique form of stabilized chlorine dioxide that is very effective at killing bacteria, viruses, and mold yet non-corrosive to treated articles and gentle enough to handle without causing skin irritation.
Proven to kill a wide range of viruses and bacteria, won't contribute to the formation of mutating "super bugs," and does not contain volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
Kills 99.999% of food borne bacteria, including E. coli, Salmonella, and Listeria in less than 60 seconds.
Kills and prevents spores with up to 7 months residual effects. Safe on a wide range of surfaces from marble to carpeting and beyond.
Proven effective on pet dander as well as dust mite and cockroach allergens. Can be used directly on pet bedding and sleeping areas.
Ends malodors caused by smoke, trash, septic systems, stale cooking, and more. Contains no masking agents or fragrances and is highly effective at neutralizing urine and fecal odors.
Used in HVAC systems and air ducts for antimicrobial control, including eliminating bacteria, mold, mildew, and other fungi. Leaves HVAC systems and air ducts free of microbial contamination and ensures air quality.
Used on a wide range of soft surfaces. Kills odors and odor-causing bacteria on soft surfaces by eliminating the source. Great for upholstery, curtains, and auto interiors.